The Board meets at least once a quarter to review the quarterly performance and the financial results. The Board’s role, functions, responsibility and accountability are clearly defined. All major decisions involving policy formulations, business plans, annual operating budgets, compliance. The items being discussed in the meetings include particularly the following:
1. Annual Business Plan including financial and operational plan.
2. Quarterly / Yearly financial statement.
3. Review of operation of Division.
4. Quarterly statutory compliance report.
5. Minutes of meeting of Audit Committee and other committees of the Board.
6. Appointment of senior executives.
7. Show cause, demand and other notices, which are materially important.